The Collaborative Theatre Company, producers of last season’s sellout hit, The 39 Steps, and this season’s The Elephant Man announces a call for Technicians, Designer, and Staff for Alice In Wonderland by Andre Gregory & The Manhattan Project. Alice In Wonderland is the final production in the 28th Season at Fells Point Corner Theatre and opens June 9th, 2017 and runs through June 25, 2017. We are looking for a racially diverse team.
The Manhattan Project’s Script: Alice’s antic adventures are all here – but with an arresting difference. Lewis Carroll’s masterwork is daringly reimagined into a raw and profound journey through the human condition. Shaped palpably by some of the greatest minds of the twentieth century (Freud, Jung, Kafka and Dali) comes a mad take on an epic tale.
- Technical Director
- Assistant Technical Director
- Sound & Lighting OPs (running crew)
- Deck Technicians (running crew)
- House Manager
- Marketing Director
- Assistant Stage Manager
- Approximate Tech Weeks: April 24th – June 9th
- If you are interested in these production / support roles or are just starting out and are looking to be nurtured and build your resume –we want to talk to you as well!
- All members of the Alice In Wonderland company will receive a stipend.
How To Apply:
Apply by sending us a 2-page single-file .pdf document. Page 1-Cover Letter, Page 2-Your Current Resume.
Upload Your 2-Page File (.pdf only)
Or you can email these files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also seeking actors to fill all roles.